Living, not just surviving, by choice in the wild can be a rewarding experience. This easy-to-use guide looks beyond the fundamentals of survival and examines the art of living long-term in the wilderness. Hunting techniques, meat preservation, clothing improvisation, shelter design, and tool- and basket-making are just a few of the basic skills described. Expert advice, clear prose, and detailed illustrations combine to make this book the authoritative text on primitive living. (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your