DiY skills may one day turn tinkering hobby into life-saving knowledge. Turning book knowledge into useful stuff takes initiative.
You have to start somewhere.
Below you’ll find a slew (33 counts as a slew, right?) of ideas to help you on your journey to self-reliance and preparedness. Most will take only a few minutes and minimal skills. Others require hours and sweat equity. Doers of the Stuff don’t mind. It’s just what we do.
Let’s get started Doing the Stuff:
- Cigar Fishing Kit
- Drinking Straw Sewing Kit
- The 5 Minute Tin Olive Oil Lamp
- Fletching Arrows Duct Tape
- A DIY Fire Bow On Training Wheels
- Get Your Gut In Shape: Down and Dirty Sauerkraut
- Pemmican: Bread of the Wilderness
- Camouflage Your Rifle DIY Style
- Arm Pit Probiotics and DiY Deodorant
- Dirt Road Girl Compost Tumbler
- Rendering Tallow for Cooking and 12 Other Uses
- Camouflaging DiY Rain Barrels for Front Yard Gardens
- Go Herbal: Putting Together Your Go-To Herbal Medicine Kit
- Ollas: Ancient Low Tech and Low Cost Sub-Surface Irrigation System
- DiY Fire Starter in a Drinking Straw
Read the rest at the Survival Sherpa…