To build a fire, feel heat, smell smoke, hear snaps and groans, watch flames dance, and gaze into glowing coals is the ultimate outdoor comfort. A campfire gives warmth, sheds light, dries clothes, calms fears, and draws a day in the outdoors to a pleasant close. In addition to the comforts of a campfire, a life may often hang in the balance. When a campfire becomes a matter of life or death, there is no room for error. The Complete Book of Fire: Building Campfires for Cooking, (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your