In PRIMITIVE LIVING, SELF SUFFICIENCY, AND SURVIVAL, author Thomas J. Elpel shows how to discover nature by using it with the same techniques employed by the first people to wander the earth. Illustrated with over 350 photographs, he thoroughly describes every aspect of how to· Stay warm and comfortable even without a blanket· Start a fire using friction· Make bows and bone arrowheads· Butcher a deer, tan the hide, and make soft buckskin clothing· Identify edible plants of (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your