“Practicing Primitive: A Handbook of Aboriginal Skills is a collection of information and images put together over a twenty-year period in a search for hands-on communication with our shared Stone Age past. The story of the Stone Age is our story, and primitive technology is a way for anyone who wants to understand that shared history. Watts makes the case that the learning and practice of aboriginal skills helps us connect with our remote past, encourages us to participate in t (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your