Leather is a strong and versatile material, which is highly suitable for handicrafts. Anyone can learn the techniques of leatherworking, and with some basic tools and a little patience can produce articles that are both aesthetically pleasing and practical. This book offers advice on selection of tools and different types of leather; step-by-step instruction on the techniques of cutting, bevelling, burnishing, hand-stitching, carving, stamping, and thronging; tips on how to avoi (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your