Proven skills and techniques for getting out of any situation alive In How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, leading survival writer Chris McNab has assembled the know-how of dozens of military and outdoors experts to create the definitive handbook for overcoming perilous situations in any environment, from the mountain wilderness to the urban jungle. Each tactic is presented in easy-to-follow steps, accompanied by helpful illustrations that teach readers how to: *Find and (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your