The definitive camping manual for urban gals, LET’S GET PRIMITIVE, is an invitation to embrace your inner mountain mama. A writer and filmmaker turned outdoor aficionado, Heather Menicucci shares hard-won backcountry lessons that cover all the basicsplanning the trip, getting the gear, fitting it in your backpack, choosing a campsite, stocking a primitive pantry, and pitching your tent. Packed with tasty recipes, campy craft projects, and how-to tips, this stylish companion will (more…)
Search Our Site
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of…EDC
- The Secret to a Perfect Pocket Knife is an Effective Lock System!
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
— Thomas Jefferson, 1743 – 1826
Attack Blacksmithing Book Brunton Camping Complete Crafts Deluxe Disaster Earthquake Edition Emergency Fire Food Foxfire Guide Handbook Hardcover Home Hour Kindle Kits Living Metalworking nuclear Outbreak Outdoorsman's Paperback Person Practical Preparedness Primitive Shelters Skills Storage Survival SurvivalRing Tools Tornado Tracking Ultimate Weapons Wilderness with Your