SurvivalRing

Rich Fleetwood on Survival & Preparedness - Founded/Established 1997

SurvivalRing – Ring Of Honor 2000

By Richard A. Fleetwood – May 2001
Main Ring of Honor Banner

Welcome to the new SurvivalRing RING of HONOR, where every so often we salute someone who is truly making a difference in helping OTHERS to prepare for What Tomorrow May Bring. This award is given to those who have gone way beyond normal limits to try to help others, and in doing so, HAVE helped. It is only given to people or groups who have SHOWN Excellence in Preparedness. With this award, the winner wins the honor of placing the award on their website, and wins a place on the SurvivalRing Homepage under the RING of HONOR section, where ALL winners will be placed when they are selected.

Our first recipient of this much needed award is Prof. Bruce Beach, a man I truly admire, for the work he has done the past year alone in trying to connect people and groups who wanted to prepare for Y2k disruptions, a very possible threat to every person who depends on ANY technology for anything at all. He created a site that lists all KNOWN preparedness communities, as well as helping create one of the largest privately owned nuclear disaster shelters in the world, capable of holding up to 500 people. His many years of nuclear survival research is given freely, in email, websites, and printed brochures to all who seek him out. Bruce’s understanding of current threats and possible solutions, and his ability to communicate those understandings to the average person in clear, concise language, regardless of the complexity or technicality of the subject, makes him a person you should REALLY get to know.

His webpages offer plenty of information, and much educational opportunity to anyone who cares to drop in.

Read more about Bruce in his own words below. Thanks, Bruce, for taking the time to care for others and for continuing to try to make a difference for the rest of us.

Name of Site/Page: Ark Two (Nuclear Survival) 
The author is the only non-governmental Radiological Scientific Officer in Canada. He offers FREE consultation to anyone wishing to build a nuclear shelter and seeks people who would be interested in joining the Ark Two Survival Community.

Owner/Author: Bruce Beach Bruce Beach Photo

Preferred Email Address:survival@webpal.org

URL: http://www.webpal.org/survival/

Reason for website/webpage:

Over time I have come to understand that I have had 3 reasons for this website.

1. To warn people to prepare for a global catastrophe and to help them do so.
2. To attract people to our own Ark Two survival community.
3. And the unexpected bounty of making contacts and learning so much myself.

Why you joined SurvivalRing:

Well, Richard, I had not heard about the SurvivalRing, until you contacted me. At that time my page had lay long dormant. Hardly receiving 1 or 2 inquiries a month. I joined the SurvivalRing for the same reasons as given above and now thousands of people know about my page.

Your Philosophy:

I am a short term pessimist and a long term optimist about the future of mankind. I believe that there is a Divine Destiny to the affairs of mankind, and quite frankly I am a millinealist in that I believe that “the handwriting is on the wall” about the time in which we live.

We all eventually depart this earthly veil, and man’s years are so few in the overall scheme of things it makes little difference if it is sooner or later so long as it is according to God’s will. And that too, must be the purpose of survival – as it must be the purpose of life -to serve God.  For if one does not have that Purpose in their life – to serve God and to seek God’s pleasure rather than their own – then they will seek the darkness of their own material pleasures, and the darkness of their own self will – either in gaining the pleasures of this world or in avoiding the trials and difficulties of the Great Catastrophe.

To sum up the the proper purpose of survival in a single sentence – “One must survive – to serve”.

Most Fulfilling moment based on my current work/project:

Service to the Creator (and therefore, by His Decree, to His creatures) is all that can be truly fulfilling, but in addition, that personal bounty that I have received, has been that of watching and having an awareness of the the unfolding of events in a depth that far less than 1% of the people on this planet have.

Favorites:

Book: Aside from Scriptures (of all the world’s religions) it is difficult to pick a single book. At one time I was a speed reader – reading 5 books a day, but now I barely read that many per month. Hmm. Still, I would say if I had to pick or recommend one, (other than Scripture) it would be Emmanuel Swedenborg’s, “Heaven and Hell”.

Mentor: I have had no single mentor, but great numbers of teachers. 
Religious, academic and so forth. So many. And so many
have had such an influence upon me. I was an only child, 
and really had two mothers, because my grandmother lived
with us. I also had a father who made great sacrifices for me. 
I felt that I was the favorite of a number of teachers, and I hope 
that in my writings I credit a number of scholars who have gone 
out of their way to assist me. So many have gone out of their way
to help me. And now I am blessed with over 20 loving and supportive
descendents.

Quote: “God is Love. We are the reflection of love. 
But, love without wisdom is ineffective.”

Movie: The Gods Must Be Crazy.

My Take on the Y2K enigma:

Y2K is but a warning. 
Those who are led to take advantage of the warning, 
to flee the cities and prepare, 
will be blessed in that they will be more prepared 
for the Greater Catastrophe to come.

My Favorite website OTHER then my own:

I must tell you, 
that aside from survival, 
I have 3 other web sites of my own that are of course my favorites.

http://www.webpal.org/
http://www.webpal.org/language/
http://www.webpal.org/star/

A page that I really enjoy and where I can spend lots of time is:

http://www.howstuffworks.com

Peace and love,
Bruce

Ring Of Honor AWARD image

Updated May 2001 – © 2001 By Richard A. Fleetwood

Updated: August 8, 2009 — 5:26 pm

The Author

Rich Fleetwood

Rich is the founder of SurvivalRing, now in it's 20th year, author of multimedia CDs and DVDs, loves the outdoors, his family, his geeky skill-set, and lives in rural Missouri, just a few miles from the Big Muddy. Always ready to help others, he shares what he learns on multiple blogs, social sites, and more. With a background in preparedness and survival skills, training with county, state, and national organizations, and skills in all areas of media and on air experience in live radio and television, Rich is always thinking about the "big picture", when it comes to helping individuals and families prepare for life's little surprises. Since 1997, he has provided guidance, authentic government survival history, and commentary on why we all need to get ready for that fateful day in the future, when we have to get our hands dirty and step in to save the day. He is an award winning videographer (2005 Telly Award), has received state and national scholarly recognition (2006 New Century Scholar and All USA Academic Team), and is a natural with computers, technology, gadgets, small furry mammals, and anything on wheels. Rich likes making friends, solving problems, and creating solutions to everyday issues. He doesn't mind mixing things up, when there is a teaching moment ready to happen. As a constitutional conservative, he's staying quite busy these days. The SurvivalRing Radio Show at www.survivalringradio.com will be coming back SOON!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Connect With Us at
Twitter Twitter | FaceBook Facebook | LinkedInLinkedIn | Quora Quora | Instagram Instagram | Pinterest Pinterest | Youtube Youtube | Tumblr Tumblr
SurvivalRing © 2018
Contact Us | Advertise | Terms of Use | GDPR | TradeMarks | Privacy | Fair Use | Sitemap | F.T.C
Social Media Disclosure | Earnings Disclaimer | Anti Spam Policy | D.M.C.A.
Site Design by Richard Fleetwood - Founder / Director of SurvivalRing.org
Copyright © 1997-2018 SurvivalRing.org/SurvivalRing Media - All Rights Reserved. -
SurvivalRing is the Trademark (TM) & Service Mark (SM) of all SurvivalRing Media Projects
THIS WEBSITE HOSTED BY SURVIVALRING.ORG - Comments Welcome!