First things first…I’m not dead yet. Just…busy…as in this kind of busy…
Most summers find me busy with outside projects, work, interests, and relaxation. This summer, mostly…but then I got real busy. I had a lot to share on SurvivalRing, but not the time, or energy. Life does that to you sometimes. This summer however was particularly brutal. Two trips out of state with my wife and grand kids, vehicular issues of extremely painful outcomes, and work…wow, what can I tell you about work. My boss injured and off for weeks…a new supervisor to our horse program…and covering all my own work, and then all that needed to be done…that no one else could do except me for the time being. Just flat worn out.
While I didn’t get any in depth writing projects done (things I’ve wanted to do for years), I did map out hundreds of unique future projects. I did get some programming completed, including mastering an update to a multimedia project I started for a friend almost 5 years ago. I also starting editing radio shows for a huge project I’ve been a fan of for years.
Add to the list of “issues” I’ve been dealing with, my Old Reliable desktop computer (a Dell XPS 420) blew the power supply, causing temporary insanity, before I gave up on trying to resolve it for the time being and pulled the hard drive, to install in my new Dell 3000 tower, purchased a few weeks before O.R. breathed its last breath. The new tower is faster, has three times more RAM, and seems much faster overall.
I can access all the data on the old drive, so only a few hiccups, mostly finding and re-installing software used on the previous system, onto the new system. Cost me maybe a week of downtime, but aged me a year in real life. The best part about the new tower is it purchased online at Dell for literally half of what I paid for the XPS 6 years ago.
Yep…most of all of it is in the background, but nonetheless a big part of my life and spare time for now. I do have a new title to add to the SurvivalCD.com project, making the package a 14 disk set. I have hundreds of new survival and prepper files to add to the SurvivalRing downloads sections. And, I have video projects started…after a very long wait.
So, you know I’m still here. You now know I’ve not been slacking off. You also know that I’ve got new things to share with you. Here’s a little list of what’s to come to SurvivalRing before the end of the year…
- SurvivalCD.com is going to have TWO new disks added to the package, making it STILL the biggest collection of Survival and Preparedness info to be found in ANY digital collection…
- Several MORE CD images will be added to the SurvivalCD Digital package, for buyers ONLY of the package.
- A collection of eBooks on all areas of Prepping authored by yours truly, will appear on the Amazon Kindle library, using content and historical documents found ONLY on SurvivalRing.
- Helpful videos on how to get the best use out of all the SurvivalCD disks will be available here on SurvivalRing
- Several new websites coming online from SurvivalRing, focusing on Tornado Survival, Fallout Shelter Design and building, the history of the effects of nuclear weapons as well as US nuclear targets, Crisis Relocation (Bugging In/Out), and much more
- New investigations into the real threats of Ebola, EMP, and Grid Down living
- New articles and posts from a group of guest authors
- Frugality and poverty living…since our near future is already pretty bleak
- Situational Awareness in every living moment…how to do it.
I have so much to share, and the perfect place to share it all…right here. I’ve been doing this a long time, and have no intention of stopping anytime soon.
Bear with us as we kick this pig into gear and start making some forward progress…and thanks for hanging in there. We like what we do so much, that we’re still doing it after almost 20 years…