Rich is the founder of SurvivalRing, now in it's 20th year, author of multimedia CDs and DVDs, loves the outdoors, his family, his geeky skill-set, and lives in rural Missouri, just a few miles from the Big Muddy. Always ready to help others, he shares what he learns on multiple blogs, social sites, and more. With a background in preparedness and survival skills, training with county, state, and national organizations, and skills in all areas of media and on air experience in live radio and television, Rich is always thinking about the "big picture", when it comes to helping individuals and families prepare for life's little surprises.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Notes from the Bunker….Winter 2019… Missing in Action
- Remembrance…this Patriots Day…
- UPDATE: Hurricane MICHAEL in Florida Panhandle/Alabama…News, Maps, Links…
- UPDATE: Hurricane Florence Approaching the East Coast. News, Maps, Links…
- 10 Ways SurvivalRing is changing direction this fall.
- Have you met Doctor Prepper? NEWS!!
- The Doldrums…and Hell.
- Summer begins….and some more background…We’re still growing…
- Rich begins his story, about his recent travels around America…and why.
- SurvivalRing is back, and storms on the horizon…
- CHECKING IN: Starting Month Five On The Road…News From the Frontier
- JOBS: Preparing for Job Loss…steps to move onward & upward [Updated]
- THANK YOU…Hosting is covered for the next two years.
- Rich gets a new job in Nashville…or two.
- SurvivalRing fundraiser time — Updated
- REPOST: SurvivalRing Guide #1: Five Most Important Skills for New Preppers…Set Your Foundation First (plus bonus Bug-out section)
- Countdown to The Move from Wyoming to Nashville…One week and counting…plus news from Rich
- SurvivalRing Radio Talk -Survival, Preparedness, and Self Reliance – 02/10/2017
- Doomsday Preppers? You’ve GOT to be kidding me…
- SurvivalRing Radio Podcast – Show 103 – Jan. 20th, 2017