Tornado News – from Google News Feed
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 03:07:34 -0600: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - tornado - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:07:47 -0600: Tornado moves through Two Guns east of Flagstaff - Arizona Daily Sun - tornado - Google News
Arizona Daily SunTornado moves through Two Guns east of Flagstaff
Arizona Daily Sun
Low level moisture mixed with high winds created the exact meteorological concoction needed to form a tornado near Two Guns on Sunday. According to meteorologist Dan Leblanc with the National Weather Service in Flagstaff, the wind shear (a strong wind ...
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 18:13:00 -0600: Atmospheric waves were spotted hours before violent, deadly tornado - 9News.com KUSA - tornado - Google News
9News.com KUSAAtmospheric waves were spotted hours before violent, deadly tornado
KUSA — Large storms can create waves of energy called gravity waves. NASA scientists say they have found a new method to detect and map them. In May 2013, a powerful tornado hit the Oklahoma City metro area, leaving catastrophic damage in Moore ...
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:22:00 -0600: Tornado Alley May Be Shifting, Includes Kentucky - WDRB - tornado - Google News
WDRBTornado Alley May Be Shifting, Includes Kentucky
A second region called "Dixie Alley" (including Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas) has been widely accepted as an additional area of frequent tornadoes, but this study shows that may be replacing the traditional "Tornado Alley". The study, titled ...
Study Says Tornado Alley is Shifting East, The Tri-State includes 3 of the 7 States Listed
Is Indiana part of the new tornado alley?
Illinois could see more tornadoes as "tornado alley" shifts east
Illinois News Network WMKY all 5 news articles »
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:18:01 -0600: Erie twister sets New York record for October tornadoes - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - tornado - Google News
Rochester Democrat and ChronicleErie twister sets New York record for October tornadoes
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
A small, unexpected tornado in Erie County Saturday afternoon was the fourth in New York state this month, setting a new October record.
Cleaning up "Field of Debris" After Tornado Touches Down
Spectrum News all 3 news articles »
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:17:18 -0600: Tornado moves through Two Guns, Arizona - The News Tribune - tornado - Google News
The News TribuneTornado moves through Two Guns, Arizona
The News Tribune
A tornado swept through Two Guns, Arizona, on October 21, prompting a brief 20-minute tornado warning to be issued by the National Weather Service. The tornado was spotted by the I-40 highway near Two Guns, Arizona, but dissipated quickly. By Texas ...
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:00:49 -0600: Tornado touches down east of Flagstaff - AZCentral.com - AZCentral.com - tornado - Google News
AZCentral.comTornado touches down east of Flagstaff - AZCentral.com
The National Weather Service said the tornado did not cause any damage or injuries.
Tornado touchdown confirmed near Winslow
FOX 10 News Phoenix
NWS: Tornado touches down northwest of Winslow - ABC15 Arizona
NWS: Tornado touches down northwest of Winslow
KGUN KTAR.com- AZFamily- KAFF News all 29 news articles »
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 06:52:21 -0600: As Tornadoes Shift Eastward, Scientists Explore Why - Insurance Journal - tornado - Google News
Insurance JournalAs Tornadoes Shift Eastward, Scientists Explore Why
Over the past few decades tornadoes have been shifting — decreasing in Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas but spinning up more in states along the Mississippi River and farther east, a new study shows. Scientists aren't quite certain why. Tornado activity is ...
- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:52:00 -0600: Study: “Tornado Alley” is shifting east | WQAD.com - WQAD.com - tornado - Google News
WQAD.comStudy: “Tornado Alley” is shifting east | WQAD.com
A new study suggests that more tornadoes are now ravaging areas along and east of the Mississippi river, including Illinois. Tornado activity is increasing most ...
The "New Tornado Alley" May Mean More Midwest Risk
93.1 WIBC Indianapolis
Is Indiana part of the new tornado alley? - Wish-TV
Could Bluegrass Become Part Of Tornado Alley? | WUKY
WUKY Public News Service all 6 news articles »
- Sat, 20 Oct 2018 17:32:30 -0600: National Weather Service confirms EF-0 tornado in West Seneca - WIVB.com - News 4 - tornado - Google News
WIVB.com - News 4National Weather Service confirms EF-0 tornado in West Seneca
WIVB.com - News 4
After a townhome complex sustained significant storm damage Saturday afternoon, the NWS confirmed a tornado touched down in West Seneca.
EF0 Tornado touched down in West Seneca Saturday | wgrz.com
National Weather Service confirms tornado in West Seneca
Tornado tears roof off condo in West Seneca, police report
Buffalo News all 8 news articles »
- Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:11:32 -0600: Tornado Alley may be shifting to the east - USA Today - USA TODAY - tornado - Google News
USA TODAYTornado Alley may be shifting to the east - USA Today
Over the past four decades, researchers found that tornadoes have increased over a large swath of the Midwest and Southeast.
US tornado hot spots are shifting from the Plains to the Midwest and Southeast, study finds
Indiana and Tornado Alley: What we know about increasing twisters
US tornado frequency shifting eastward from Great Plains
Science Daily Cincinnati.com- Courier Journal- The Weather Channel- Nature all 336 news articles »
These feeds come from some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.