Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
Yahoo! News: Terrorism
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 03:39:24 -0600: The Latest: Erdogan says Saudis planned writer's murder - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:20:21 -0600: Dolphins, 'yawn cams' and political connections -- China's new mega bridge - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
The world's longest sea bridge was officially inaugurated on Tuesday by China's President Xi Jinping with supporters hailing it as an engineering triumph and detractors calling it a controversial white elephant. Here are some facts about the remarkable new multi-billion dollar structure that connects the two semi-autonomous cities of Hong Kong and Macau to the sprawling Pearl River delta economic zone via the Chinese mainland city of Zhuhai. In terms of sheer size, it is a record breaker -- the longest ocean bridge and tunnel system in the world.
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:00:14 -0600: Ivanka Trump Hails Jared Kushner's 'Quiet Achievement' And Twitter Has Questions - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:54:15 -0600: World’s Longest Sea Bridge Brings China Closer to Hong Kong - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
The $15 billion, 55-kilometer (34-mile) bridge, which Xinhua says is the world’s longest sea link, will open for traffic at 9 a.m. Wednesday and is tipped to carry some 29,000 cars and trucks daily between Zhuhai on the mainland and Hong Kong, a former British colony. It also envisions a better marriage between China’s industrial might and its one-party state and the liberal, capitalist bastions of Hong Kong and Macau, which have their own passports, currencies, trade policies, courts and civil rights. The Greater Bay Area could serve as a new growth engine for the capital markets of Hong Kong, the casinos of Macau, formerly a Portuguese colony, and nearby Shenzhen, the economic powerhouse one of Xi’s predecessors, Deng Xiaoping, built on their doorstep almost four decades ago.
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:13:32 -0600: Trump's Planned Nuclear Pact Withdrawal 'Not The Work Of A Great Mind,' Says Gorbachev - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:03:31 -0600: San Diego flight bound for Hawaii make emergency landing at Oakland International - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:48:50 -0600: Michael Avenatti Ordered To Pay $4.85 Million To Former Colleague - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:21:00 -0600: The Top 11 Places To Celebrate Christmas In July Across The Country - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:25:57 -0600: Officer fatally shoots suspect in Georgia police slaying - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:37:23 -0600: Costa Rica Rafting Accident Leaves 5 Dead, Including 4 American Bachelor Party Attendees - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:46:41 -0600: Leslie Jones Showed No Mercy As She Hilariously Live-Tweeted ‘The Shape Of Water’ - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:41:51 -0600: Christine Blasey Ford's Testimony Quotes Were Graffitied On Yale Law School Steps - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:22:43 -0600: Woman Who Left Toddler on Texas Porch Says She Did Nothing Wrong: 'Everything Blew Out of Proportion' - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:16:32 -0600: Musk says LA Hyperloop tunnel to be unveiled December 10 - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Elon Musk's Hyperloop ultra high-speed transport system will be unveiled in Los Angeles in early December with free test rides to the public, the entrepreneur announced. "The first tunnel is almost done," Musk said on Twitter late Sunday night. In another tweeted response, Musk said the test tunnel has a top speed of 155 miles per hour (250 kilometers).
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:14:19 -0600: Atlantic-Pacific's New Collection At Nordstrom Only Looks Expensive - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.