Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
Yahoo! News: Terrorism
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 05:57:58 -0600: Pope Francis honours Holocaust victims in Lithuania - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 05:56:11 -0600: Kentucky Chick-Fil-A Drive-Thru Somehow Serves 3 Cars Every Minute - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 03:43:00 -0600: Dead fish cover North Carolina roads as flood waters recede after Hurricane Florence - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Fire crews dealing with the clean-up operation after Hurricane Florence are having to move thousands of dead fish from roadways after storm surges and flooded rivers brought shoals far inland. A team was deployed to interstate 40 where a large number of fish were hosed off the highway after the hurricane dropped eight trillion gallons of water on North Carolina.
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 03:35:09 -0600: Porsche first German carmaker to abandon diesel engines - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Sports car maker Porsche said Sunday it would become the first German auto giant to abandon the diesel engine, reacting to parent company Volkswagen's emissions cheating scandal and urban driving bans. "There won't be any Porsche diesels in the future," CEO Oliver Blume told the newspaper Bild am Sonntag.
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 03:34:26 -0600: Survivor pulled from capsized Tanzanian ferry as death toll reaches 218 - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
(This new version of the story corrects number of dead in lede.) By Jackson Njehia UKARA, Tanzania (Reuters) - Divers rescued a man from the wreck of an overcrowded Tanzanian ferry on Saturday, two days after it capsized on Lake Victoria killing at least 218 people. Bodies continued to float to the surface around the vessel, which initial estimates suggested had been carrying more than 300 people. State broadcaster TBC said late on Saturday the death toll had reached 218. ...
- Sun, 23 Sep 2018 02:02:29 -0600: FCC Hiding Evidence Of Suspected Russian Role In Ending Net Neutrality: Lawsuit - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 23:20:25 -0600: Former Federal Prosecutor Joins Kavanaugh Accuser's Legal Team - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 20:38:17 -0600: Fear and fanfare as Hong Kong launches China rail link - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
A new high-speed rail link between Hong Kong and mainland China launched Sunday, a multi-billion-dollar project that critics say gives away part of the city's territory to an increasingly assertive Beijing. Chinese security have been stationed in semi-autonomous Hong Kong for the first time at the harbourfront West Kowloon rail terminus, as part of a new "special port area" that is subject to mainland law. Despite critics' fears over passenger safety in the mainland zones, hundreds gathered at the terminus, with the first train leaving for the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen at 7:00 am (2300 GMT Saturday).
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:24:11 -0600: China summons US envoys over sanctions linked to Russia deal - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
BEIJING (AP) — China summoned the American ambassador and the defense attache and recalled its navy commander from a U.S. trip to deliver a strong protest against economic sanctions Washington lodged over the purchase of Russian fighter jets and surface-to-air missile equipment.
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 18:36:21 -0600: Tanzania buries ferry disaster dead as toll hits 224 - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Tanzania declared the whole nation was in mourning Sunday as the first dozen bodies were buried from a devastating ferry capsize on Lake Victoria that left people 224 dead. Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa led "national funerals" on the island of Ukara, where the MV Nyerere had been coming in to dock on Thursday. The prime minister said a memorial would be built on Ukara.
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 17:37:15 -0600: NC river swirls with gray muck near flooded coal ash dump - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Gray muck is flowing into the Cape Fear River from the site of a dam breach at a Wilmington power plant where an old coal ash dump had been covered over by Florence's floodwaters.
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 17:24:12 -0600: Yale Students To Prof Who Denies Coaching Kavanaugh Clerks: You're Lying - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 16:32:09 -0600: Militants attack Iran military parade, killing at least 25 - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 15:26:53 -0600: Gunmen attack military parade in Ahvaz, Iran - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei accused U.S.-backed Gulf Arab states of carrying out a shooting attack on a military parade that killed 25 people, almost half of them members of the country’s elite Revolutionary Guards.
- Sat, 22 Sep 2018 15:06:20 -0600: Dr. Christine Ford's lawyer requests a Thursday hearing - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.