Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
Yahoo! News: Terrorism
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 20:41:18 -0600: Los Angeles Police Chief Michel Moore apologizes after saying George Floyd's death is on the 'hands' of looters - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 19:40:30 -0600: Is international travel allowed yet? See when the Bahamas, Mexico, UK plan to reopen borders - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 18:11:31 -0600: UK's Johnson offers visas for millions in Hong Kong - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Tuesday he would offer millions of Hong Kongers visas and a possible route to UK citizenship if China persists with its national security law. "Many people in Hong Kong fear their way of life -- which China pledged to uphold -- is under threat," he wrote in an article for The Times newspaper and the South China Morning Post. "If China proceeds to justify their fears, then Britain could not in good conscience shrug our shoulders and walk away; instead we will honour our obligations and provide an alternative."
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 16:01:03 -0600: Police Chief: Arrested Looters in NYC Are Immediately Released Because of Bail-Reform Law - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Most of the looters and rioters arrested by the NYPD over the past several days are immediately released as a direct result of New York's new bail-reform law, New York City police chief Terrence Monahan told the New York Post on Tuesday.While the city police made over 650 arrests on Monday night alone, Monahan said that “just about all of them” will be released without bail.“We had some arrests in Brooklyn where they had guns, [and] hopefully [Brooklyn district attorney] Eric Gonzalez will keep them in, [but] I can't guarantee that'll happen,” Monahan said. “But when it comes to a burglary [at] a commercial store, which is looting, they're back out. . . . Because of bail reform, you're back out on the street the next day. You cannot be held on any sort of bail. I spoke to [Manhattan district attorney] Cy Vance about that, he told me there's nothing he can do.”New York's bail-reform law, which went into effect earlier this year, eliminates the bail requirement for suspects accused of most misdemeanors, including burglary and stalking. Suspects in violent felonies are still required to post bail. Even before the law was adopted, New York law forbade judges from considering many suspects' potential danger to the community before setting bail.New York City has seen widespread rioting and looting during demonstrations sparked by the death of George Floyd, an African-American man who was killed during a confrontation with white police officers in Minneapolis, Minn. The NYPD has stated that organized groups of “anarchists” are targeting stores in wealthy neighborhoods, especially in lower and midtown Manhattan. On Tuesday, Governor Andrew Cuomo slammed both the NYPD and Mayor Bill de Blasio for their handling of the riots.“The police in New York City were not effective at doing their job last night. Period,” Cuomo told reporters. He also floated the idea of “displacing” de Blasio, but immediately retracted the suggestion, saying it would create a “chaotic situation in the midst of an already chaotic situation, that doesn’t make sense.”Chief Monahan told the Post that he was “extremely outraged” by Cuomo's remarks.“I’m watching my men and women out there dealing with stuff that no cop should ever have to deal with, bricks, bottles, rocks, hit in the face with bottles and continuing to go forward to make an arrest,” Monahan said. “For a governor to be sitting in his office saying that we're not doing a good job -- I'm outraged.”
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:53:25 -0600: One of America's most popular police trainers is teaching officers how to kill with fear-based warrior tactics - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:31:36 -0600: Tropical Storm Cristobal has formed in Gulf of Mexico and may approach US by weekend - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 15:31:00 -0600: 'Here to offer you grace': Protesters in Minneapolis bringing peace met with police force - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:44:42 -0600: New York City cops sat watching as looters ransacked stores in Manhattan - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:21:37 -0600: Trump fires back at Biden over speech criticising use of DC church and protest response - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Donald Trump fired back at Joe Biden after the former vice president sharply criticised his use of a Washington, DC, church as part of his announcement that he was deploying US military assets to combat protesters in the capital city."Sleepy Joe has been in politics for 40 years, and did nothing. Now he pretends to have the answers. He doesn't even know the questions," the president tweeted about six hours after Mr Biden gave one of the first major speeches of the 2020 general election.
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:26:48 -0600: Truck driver who sped into a crowd of protesters on a highway in Minneapolis released from jail without charges - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:55:00 -0600: Tear gas is banned from war — but police still shoot it at protesters, who cough and bleed as a result. At least one has lost an eye. - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:38:13 -0600: 'You will move, or you will die': A frightened truck driver's widely shared Facebook post says truckers will 'defend themselves' by running over protesters - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 11:30:54 -0600: Cuomo: Don't "blur the lines" between looters and protesters - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 11:30:39 -0600: Active-Duty Troops Remain Outside DC as Guard Force Grows - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:24:23 -0600: Virginia county pulls officers from DC after Trump photo-op - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
A county in northern Virginia pulled its officers out of the District of Columbia Monday night after they played a supporting role in clearing protesters from a park outside the White House so the president could walk to a church for a photo opportunity. The Arlington County Board issued a statement Monday night saying its officers were used “for a purpose not worthy of our mutual aid obligations.”
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.