Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Modern Survivalist, by Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre
- Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:28:03 -0600: Turns Out Communism is kind of Great! - The Modern Survivalist
If you are a corrupt communist leader, that is. Message: Fernando— Reading your most recent post about how innovative ordinary Cubans have to be. But the New Class does not suffer the same hardships as the common man…in Cuba … Continue reading →
- Mon, 22 Apr 2019 08:42:44 -0600: Cool Download: Free .pdf Cuban manual on DIY and other Improvisation tips. - The Modern Survivalist
Message: I have been enjoying your videos and their very informative content….I ran across this video series and was impressed by how the Cuban’s have creatively adapted to their isolation in a technologically advancing world….please do not post my name … Continue reading →
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 15:53:37 -0600: Mini EDC Combo Review: Klarus Mini One Ti & Victorinox Manager - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
- Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:48:47 -0600: Conceal Carry Safety Concerns - The Modern Survivalist
Hello Fernando, I greatly appreciate your blog and your advice. I have read some of your posts on the subject of firearm safety (ex. http://ferfal.blogspot.com/2018/06/common-mistakes-when-carrying-for-self.html) and I know you advocate carrying a safety-less gun such as a Glock in a holster … Continue reading →
- Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:35:58 -0600: Car Steering Wheel Lock: 3 Great Reasons to Own One - The Modern Survivalist
For years I kept a similar safety lock bar in my car in Argentina. It wasn’t as nice as this one though. It was a cheap ugly thing, but it worked. Shaped like a small baseball bat, made of steel … Continue reading →
- Wed, 10 Apr 2019 16:18:28 -0600: Problems with the Glock 19 - The Modern Survivalist
Hello Fernando. I am your subscriber for a few years now. I enjoy your videos and really grateful that you share your experience. I think I started watching your videos during sad events that took place in Ukraine in … Continue reading →
- Mon, 08 Apr 2019 15:03:31 -0600: Sneak Peek: What I’m working on for my next book - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
- Fri, 05 Apr 2019 14:02:13 -0600: Poor Diet is the main cause of early death world wide - The Modern Survivalist
Walk around any gun show or prepper show and you see the irony: From an objective point of view, an alarming number of people are ignoring the clear, number one cause of premature death. Poor diet biggest risk factor … Continue reading →
- Mon, 01 Apr 2019 15:35:56 -0600: Body Armor for Preppers: Why it’s a must-have item - The Modern Survivalist
“Preppers don’t need body armor, concentrate on food, first aid, energy, shelter. Waste of money.” This was posted in the comments soon after I posted my video on body armor (found below), to which I replied: “Really? Let me know … Continue reading →
- Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:17:09 -0600: Certified Glock Armorer Course: Things I learned - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.