Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Modern Survivalist, by Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre
- Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:52:16 -0700: The versatile, mighty 357 Magnum -
I was reading recently about a man taking down a 679-pound bear at 5 yards with a 357 magnum handgun. Soon after that I read about a woman and her baby daughter being killed by a Grizzly bear at … Continue reading →
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:24:18 -0700: Three things to buy before they Get Banned -
For some, the recent Bump Stock Ban was a big wake up call. Like a cold shower, it made folks realize that gun rights are always at risk and the minute you blink you lose yet another bit. The argument … Continue reading →
- Wed, 05 Dec 2018 15:34:41 -0700: Learning from gunfights (Graphic) -
Five criminals dressed as employees break into a chicken meat packing factory in San Martin, Buenos Aires. They go straight to the accountant’s office. After taking a large quantity of money, they make their exit. At this moment the … Continue reading →
- Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:04:31 -0700: Bump Stock Ban, Gun Fudds and Fanatics -
… Continue reading →
- Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:12:04 -0700: One of the Best gun deals for Survivalists: Glock 22 Police Trade-ins in 40 S&W -
Trade in Glock 22s over at sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore My all-time favourite gun for self defense is the Glock 31 in 357 SIG. Very much the same gun shape as the Glock 17, the Glock 31 holds 15 +1 rounds of 357SIG … Continue reading →
- Tue, 27 Nov 2018 08:29:41 -0700: Moving to Latin America -
… Continue reading →
- Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:45:57 -0700: 7 tips for Securing a Cash Stash at Home -
Hey Ferfal, In your first book you made it clear ‘Cash is King.’ But I would like your ideas on where to hide/stash that cash (i.e.; hidden money belt, certain areas of the home, etc)? Also how many different stashes … Continue reading →
- Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:59:37 -0700: Practice, Practice, Practice. And when you Suck Practice some more -
My day was going great this morning at the local IPSC competition. I hadn’t been practicing nearly as much as I should yet I had finished Stage I nicely and internally had a smug smile of confidence. My time hadn’t … Continue reading →
- Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:11:44 -0700: Parts of California look like a nuclear disaster area. -
Northern California fire death toll rises to 48 Fallout 4? No, its California. The intense heat has not only leveled buildings, it has gone wrath of God, scorched earth. 48 people have already lost their lives and the images are … Continue reading →
- Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:50:25 -0700: DQ video: Learning from Unintentional discharges -
I came across this interesting compilation video of sport shooting DQ. Now you may think it is not relevant to anything other than sport shooting but it does go to show a) how often people that are very much into … Continue reading →
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.