Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Modern Survivalist, by Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre
- Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:04:32 -0600: Preparedness for Diabetics - The Modern Survivalist
I am 70 years old and a type 2 diabetic. With the health care and insurance regulations I can only stockpile a maximum of 90 days of medications. If I plan on cutting all my medications in half that … Continue reading →
- Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:31:34 -0600: Preparedness in the Year 2020: BLM and Modern Survivalism - The Modern Survivalist
- Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:43:52 -0600: ISIS and BLM sure act very similar… - The Modern Survivalist
Look! More thugs and terroris- I mean “protesters”… destroying our cultural legacy… I mean “expressing” themselves. Hmmm… I swear I’ve seen this somewhere else rather recently… ISIS Smashes Priceless, Ancient Statues in Iraq Shattered treasures include winged bulls that guarded … Continue reading →
- Mon, 01 Jun 2020 18:39:04 -0600: Riots in America: Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, Trump was taken to bunker - The Modern Survivalist
America is changing. The racial tension was already there and has been getting worse these last few years. Coronavirus added even more fuel, and the full economic impact of coronavirus plus the current civil unrest is still around the … Continue reading →
- Mon, 25 May 2020 15:03:22 -0600: Thrunite T1 Review: Neat little EDC light +35% Discount! - The Modern Survivalist
ThruNite is making a flash sale on its official website: www.thrunite.com Use code “FS” at checkout to get: the all-new Desert Tan T1 for 35% off, the bundle of a T1 and a TC20 for 35% off, or a TC20 … Continue reading →
- Wed, 13 May 2020 16:15:40 -0600: Survival Prybar: 7 Uses During Disasters & Emergencies - The Modern Survivalist
- Wed, 06 May 2020 16:00:48 -0600: Pandemic Preparedness: Do Filters Expire? Which ones should I Buy? - The Modern Survivalist
If you STILL dont have a mask, here are a few options available in Amazon: 3M makes a solid product. These are not military grade, but its a quality full face mask and the filters are cheap and enough for … Continue reading →
- Tue, 28 Apr 2020 18:34:09 -0600: Coronavirus: Social Unrest and Famines of “biblical proportions” within Months - The Modern Survivalist
- Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:34:28 -0600: Radio for Preppers 101: Some Basic Concepts you Need to Know - The Modern Survivalist
Little intro vid on the topic of radios for those that dont know the first thing about them and are interested in learning more. The Baofeng UV-5R is the classic starting point, but dont forget about CB radios, FRS/PMR radios … Continue reading →
- Sat, 18 Apr 2020 18:14:58 -0600: Revolver Barrel Length: Which One is Better and Why? - The Modern Survivalist
Something Ive been asked several times these last couple days on Instagram (@ferfal308), which barrel length is best. 4″ vs 6″, is a 2″ snubby a good idea and so on. I try to answer that and look at … Continue reading →
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.