Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you’d like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Modern Survivalist, by Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre
- Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:54:02 -0700: World braces as Coronavirus Spreads: First case in US Confirmed - The Modern Survivalist
First case of China-linked coronavirus reported in US, federal officials say So it has been confirmed that the coronavirus recently spreading in China does transmit from human to human. The SARS-like virus has even scared Wall Street and as its … Continue reading →
- Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:40:32 -0700: What are Latin Americans Preparing for? 6 Key Important Lessons - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
- Wed, 15 Jan 2020 16:04:43 -0700: “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” on SALE in Amazon! - The Modern Survivalist
“The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” has a nice discount on Amazon so get it while it lasts! If you still don’t have a copy of my first book, now is the best time to change that! And … Continue reading →
- Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:43:50 -0700: TMS Podcast #4 – Eric from Rule The Wasteland: Situation in US, Europe, EDC, Guns and Martial Arts - The Modern Survivalist
Another Podcast, this time with Eric from Rule the Wasteland. We had a pretty nice conversation and talked about everything from US and Europe current events and politics to guns, EDC and martial arts. I had a blast. The sounds … Continue reading →
- Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:34:49 -0700: TMS Podcast #3 – Matt Bracken: Trump, Iran and Self Defense - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
- Thu, 09 Jan 2020 11:32:12 -0700: Eickhorn FK2000… Made in Germany - The Modern Survivalist
The Eickhorn FK2000 Field knife is made in Solingen, Germany. Eickhorn manufactures knives and bayonets for the German Army. The FK2000 Field Knife is a 55Si7 steel, 7 inch blade, VERY similar to the Kabar blade geometry, but with a … Continue reading →
- Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:29:23 -0700: 6 Lessons Learned from the 2019-2020 Australian Bushfires (…so far) - The Modern Survivalist
21 million acres have burned across Australia (mostly New South Wales) and over a thousand homes destroyed. The bushfires are regarded by the NSW Rural Fire Service as the worst bushfire season in memory, with a death toll of 27 … Continue reading →
- Fri, 03 Jan 2020 17:17:34 -0700: US Strike Kills Iranian General: 3 Things to Watch Out For - The Modern Survivalist
What a way to start 2020… Stocks volatile after Iranain top military leader killed by US So what now? 1) As the Fox News says, oil prices are surging and stocks are already slipping. 2) This could easily turn into … Continue reading →
- Wed, 01 Jan 2020 16:29:03 -0700: Texas Hero: 357 SIG, Tactics and other Thoughts - The Modern Survivalist
… Continue reading →
- Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:50:38 -0700: Which is the BEST Survival Knife? - The Modern Survivalist
Longer video about knives. The short version is that in today’s world most of us just don’t carry a fixed blade on daily basis. A pocket knife is simply more realistic and in that category a multitool such as the … Continue reading →
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author’s website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR’S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.