Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you'd like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
- Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:14:27 -0700: Photos: Train Derailment Response in New York City - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
On the last day of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, a Metro-North train derailed in the Bronx, tragically taking the lives of four individuals and injuring dozens of people. American Red Cross workers have been at the crash site since this morning, helping passengers, first responders and other relief workers. The Red Cross provided emotional support, […]
- Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:23:27 -0700: Story: Kokomo, IN Woman Volunteers a Meal and Feeds a Community - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
When Kokomo resident and mother-of-four, Melody Kegel, was asked by her church, Grace United Methodist, to lend a hand by preparing a meal for Red Cross Disaster Relief volunteers, she had no idea it would lead to feeding hundreds throughout the community. “As we were getting ready to leave the house on Monday (Grace United’s) […]
- Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:31:12 -0700: Story: Chicago Bears Join American Red Cross Relief Effort - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Chicago Bears kicker Robbie Gould was among the seven active players and alumni who visited Coal City and Diamond, Ill. Nov. 19 to help the Red Cross’ relief effort following the tornado outbreak. Linebacker Blake Costanzo, cornerbacks Zack Bowman and Sherrick McManis and former safety Tom Zbikowski and former players Rashied Davis and Anthony Adams […]
- Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:19:12 -0700: Disaster Update: Tornado Relief in Illinois - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Pic- damage in #brookport is heart breaking #tornadooutbreak #redcross pic.twitter.com/U34B0u4uJ1 — Sara Smith (@telesara) November 20, 2013 Pic: #redcross serving hot or cold lunch to folks in hard hit #brookport IL #iltornado #tornado @stlredcross pic.twitter.com/nypdWWSrVA — Sara Smith (@telesara) November 20, 2013 Video: serving lunch in Brookport- see our truck and get your lunch! http://t.co/JCcI6k3Agw #redcross […]
- Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:36:13 -0700: Video: Disaster Assessment in Brookport, IL - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Filed under: Uncategorized
- Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:07:13 -0700: Photos: Damage Assessment in Kentucky - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
See entire set on Flickr >>Filed under: Uncategorized
- Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:44:16 -0700: Disaster Update—Typhoon Haiyan and Reconnecting Families - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
One of the resulting tragedies of disaster is that families can often become separated. In addition to supplying people, expertise, and equipment, the American Red Cross is helping reconnect families separated by Typhoon Haiyan. The International Committee of the Red Cross has now launched a website to assist these families. Concerned family and friends can […]
- Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:21:26 -0700: Story: Red Cross helps families find comfort in Coal City - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
As dawn broke the morning after a tornado outbreak ripped across Illinois, residents woke with the challenge all survivors of devastating storms face. Where to turn for help? The American Red Cross, Governor Pat Quinn and state emergency management officials banded together to tell people relief is coming, because help is on the way. “We’re […]
- Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:37:44 -0700: Disaster Update: Tornado Response in Ohio - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
[TOLEDO, OHIO] Monday, November 18, 2013 — The American Red Cross Northwest Ohio Region is responding to provide assistance to people affected by last night’s Midwest Tornadoes. Red Cross staff and volunteers have responded to calls for help in Lucas, Putnam and Wood Counties, including the hard hit community of Cloverdale. Immediate Red Cross assistance […]
- Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:26:14 -0700: Photos: Illinois Tornado Response - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
See entire set on Flickr >>Filed under: Uncategorized
- Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:38:25 -0700: Disaster Alert: Tornadoes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Illinois - A series of severe thunderstorms caused tornado activity in several portions of the state, destroyed scores of homes, damaged others, closed roads, left thousands of residents without power and prompted evacuations on Sunday. Multiple deaths and injuries reported. Chapters within the region conducted call downs, deployed Team Members, dispatched Emergency Response Vehicles, […]
- Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:20:37 -0700: Video: Red Cross Helps Town of Milford, Texas After Pipeline Explosion - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Red Cross volunteer, Tom Elliott, gives an update on relief efforts in Milford, Texas. The entire Texas town was evacuated when a pipeline exploded nearly 48 hours ago.Filed under: Uncategorized
- Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:07:32 -0700: Disaster Alert: Explosion in Texas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Texas- Following an explosion in Ellis County, Texas, the American Red Cross is establishing a shelter location for anyone that might need a place to gather until they can safely return home. The shelter will be located at Italy High School, 300 South College, Italy, Texas. At this time, no residents have arrived […]
- Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:10:28 -0700: Disaster Update: Typhoon in Philippines - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Maximize twitter to find volunteering opportunities! Search & combine keywords like "volunteer," "repack" etc #ReliefPH via @charitytemple: — Philippine Red Cross (@philredcross) November 14, 2013 Packing truckloads of water for NORTHERN CEBU! Thank you to the generous people of Cebu! @philredcross pic.twitter.com/IQCMIrgbWk — Red Cross Cebu (@RedCrossCebu) November 14, 2013 @philredcross Richard Gordon on CNN […]
- Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:27:26 -0700: Disaster Update – Typhoon Haiyan - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Typhoon Haiyan swept across the central Philippines on Friday leaving a trail of massive destruction in its wake. With sustained winds reported at over 145 miles per hour, and significantly stronger gusts, Haiyan was the second category 5 typhoon to strike the Philippines this year. The typhoon affected 4.3 million people across 36 provinces. Philippine Red […]
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author's website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.