Below are some of my favorite websites, showing their latest content from RSS feeds.
If you'd like recommend a website feed to add here, please post a comment with your request.
Content on these feed pages will change regularly, often daily. Be sure to check back often.
American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
- Mon, 20 May 2013 20:07:31 -0600: Disaster Update: Tornado in OK - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
The American Red Cross has one shelter open in Moore and is working on locating others; we continue to operate three shelters that were opened Sunday in the Oklahoma City area following the storms on Sunday. Red Cross volunteers are out tonight with food and supplies supporting first responders. More than 25 emergency response vehicles […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 17:40:19 -0600: Disaster Update: Tornadoes in OK - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
UPDATE:Shelter opening at:St. Andrews Church, SW 119 & S May. Location will also serve as reunification site. — Red Cross Oklahoma (@redcrossokc) May 20, 2013 We are monitoring the situation as 1st responders go through. We will open shelters as we find locations. Will update. — Red Cross Oklahoma (@redcrossokc) May 20, 2013 Filed under: […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 14:59:53 -0600: Disaster Update: Tornadoes in OK - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
For latest updates on the evolving situation in OK from Red Cross OKC, visit their Twitter account. Working with Southern Baptist Convention and Salvation Army to get meals to residents in the Shawnee area. twitter.com/redcrossokc/st… — Red Cross Oklahoma (@redcrossokc) May 20, 2013 Kimberly Graham lost her home and is clinging to a picture she […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 07:35:26 -0600: Disaster Update: Tornadoes in Oklahoma - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Breakfast lunch & dinner available here today at the Shawnee Expo Center! @news9 twitter.com/rustysurette/s… — Rusty Surette (@rustysurette) May 20, 2013 We are so thankful for our volunteers and staff who are working through the night and preparing for tomorrow. twitter.com/redcrossokc/st… — Red Cross Oklahoma (@redcrossokc) May 20, 2013 Volunteers will be out tomorrow morning […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 07:09:53 -0600: Disaster Alert: Flooding in Georgia - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Georgia - Heavy rainfall caused flooding in Hall, Chattanooga, Dade and Walker Counties that damaged homes, affected roads, threatened residents and prompted evacuations on Sunday. The Northeast Georgia Chapter deployed team members, opened a shelter and provided assistance to disaster victims as needed. Shelter was later placed on stand-by. The Northwest Georgia Chapter communicated […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 07:05:22 -0600: Disaster Alert: Tornadoes in Kansas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Kansas - Severe storms caused tornado activity in several portions of the state that destroyed homes and left thousands of residents without power on Sunday. Chapters in Topeka Region deployed team members and provided individual assistance to disaster victims. Team members from chapters in the Wichita Region dispatched an Emergency Response Vehicle for residents within […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 07:03:33 -0600: Disaster Alert: Tornadoes in Oklahoma - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Oklahoma - Severe storms caused tornado activity in multiple counties throughout the state on Sunday that destroyed homes, damaged others and left thousands of residents without power. Multiple injuries reported. States of Emergency were declared for 16 counties. Central and Western Oklahoma Region Chapters within the region dispatched team members, opened three shelters, provided Mass […]
- Mon, 20 May 2013 07:00:41 -0600: PHOTOS: Tornadoes in Texas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
See more photos from Red Cross DFW on Flickr >> Filed under: Photos, Spring Tornadoes 2013
- Mon, 20 May 2013 06:51:10 -0600: VIDEOS: Tornadoes in Texas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disasters create incredible stress and emotion. The Granbury TX. Tornado is no exception. Anita Foster tells you how YOU can help. Dan Halyburton tells about one lucky family who’s home was completely destroyed. They were scheduled to move in the day after the storm Filed under: Spring Tornadoes 2013, Videos
- Fri, 17 May 2013 07:42:07 -0600: VIDEO: Red Cross assesses damage in Granbury, TX - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
American Red Cross disaster workers Ray Fishencord and Alan Sloan finished their damage assessment of the neighborhood in Granbury and talk to Anita Foster about how it feels to see a neighborhood they helped to build destroyed by a deadly tornado. Filed under: Spring Tornadoes 2013, Videos
- Fri, 17 May 2013 07:39:50 -0600: - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Louisiana - A severe storm with tornado activity destroyed homes, damaged others, prompted evacuations and left thousands of residents without power in Caddo and DeSoto Parishes on Thursday. The Northwest Louisiana Chapter deployed team members and opened a shelter for residents within the affected area. Filed under: Disaster Alerts
- Thu, 16 May 2013 18:15:02 -0600: PHOTOS: Texas Tornadoes - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Filed under: Photos, Spring Tornadoes 2013
- Thu, 16 May 2013 17:37:02 -0600: Disaster Update: Tornadoes in Texas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Update Texas - Since the storms passed in the overnight hours, the American Red Cross has been working to open shelters, assess damage and plan for the days and weeks ahead. Following is an update on relief efforts as of 4:00p.m. CST: Shelters Two shelters remain open for tornadao victims who need a safe […]
- Thu, 16 May 2013 17:20:23 -0600: VIDEO: Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity in Granbury, TX - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Anita Foster from the Red Cross North Texas Region talks about the support of Habitat for Humanity, who built many of the homes destroyed or damaged by tornadoes in Granbury, Texas. Filed under: Videos
- Thu, 16 May 2013 07:28:02 -0600: Disaster Alert: Tornadoes in Texas - American Red Cross Disaster Newsroom
Disaster Alert Texas - Following a deadly tornado outbreak in North Texas last night, the American Red Cross established shelters to help residents displaced by the storms. More than 42 people spent the night at the First Christian Church shelter established in Granbury. It’s expected that families will still need shelter tonight. The shelter established at […]
FEEDS FAIR USE: All links on these feeds go directly to the Author's website and original posts. Only sites that offer RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds will be added to the SurvivalRing FEEDS section.
FEEDS DISCLAIMER: All content share via these RSS feeds are the responsibility of the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I, Richard Fleetwood, owner and founder of SurvivalRing, may or may not agree with some, any, or all of the FEED CONTENT shared by these websites. We offers these feeds SOLELY to help spread awareness of great content resources. These FEEDS may disappear at any time, due to content changes, removal requests, technical issues, or lack of interest. Please visit the ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S website and BOOKMARK their URLs to your browser.
FEED REMOVAL: If you, as an owner of one of these FEEDS, would like to have me remove your RSS FEED from SurvivalRing, simply use the CONTACT ME page, with your request. I will remove your feed and links to your site.