This website (including the domain name and website design and layout); all of the copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photos, video, music and sound) it contains; and, the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content are owned by Thomas ‘Doc’ Toups and are protected by copyright in the United States of America under U.S. Copyright Law (17 U.S.C. sec.101 et seq), in other countries under the relevant copyright laws of those nations and under International Copyright Laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Policy and Procedures
It is the policy of DocToups.com to respect and comply with the legal protections provided by all applicable copyright laws.
It is also the policy of DocToups.com to respect and uphold the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents and representatives.
It is also the policy of DocToups.com that, upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, DocToups.com will follow the Complaint Notice and Response Procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
Copyright owners, their agents or other duly authorized legal representatives should submit a written copyright infringement notice to: Thomas “Doc” Toups at email@example.com.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement notice:
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed upon.
- Identification of the material on the DocToups.com website that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyrighted works.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DocToups.com to verify the legal basis for the claim of infringement.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DocToups.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DocToups.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the legal copyright owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or is a duly authorized agent or representative who has been legally authorized by the copyright owner to act on their behalf.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of a person who is a duly authorized agent or representative who has been legally authorized by the copyright owner to act on their behalf.
Please note that failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification.
Complaint Response Procedures
Upon receipt of proper and complete written notification of claimed copyright infringement, DocToups.com will generally acknowledge receipt of the copyright infringement complaint within five (5) working days.
Material on the DocToups.com website that is found to be infringing upon copyrighted works will be removed from the website.
DocToups.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.